Interviews for Production Operators (Formulations): Jadcherla: 28-Oct-18
Experience: Ideal candidate should have 2 – 6 Years experience in Production (Granulation/ Wurster Coating / Capsule filling/ Compression/ Coating).
Location: Hyderabad (Bachupally)
Date & Time: 28th October from 9 AM onwards
Yagnesh Virat Regency,
NH – 44, Jadcherla
– Responsible for executing the production targets of the module as per the production schedule.
– To implement and follow the policies and procedures for efficient function of the machines.
– Responsible for strict adherence to the standard operating procedures and cGMP requirements.
– Responsible for upkeepment of the production module and online documentation.
– Responsible for implementing the productivity improvement measures.
– Responsible for training of sub-ordinates and new joinees
– Responsible for co-ordination with supporting departments for smooth production operation.
– To ensure the discipline is maintained at the shop floor.
– Production planning & target achievement in Injectable & Lyophilisation Dept.
– Production and Planning for Batch wise release.
– Train the worker, officers for washing, filling, Sealing and packing operation as per GMP.
– Maintain the record as per the GMP, & regulatory requirement.
– Handling of qualification document of equipment and area qualification.
– Taken an active part in validation activities of vial washing Autoclave, tunnel, and aseptic process simulation.
– Preparation of SOP and review of the SOPs of the respective areas.
– Reviewing of a documents and the compilation of the documents,Preparation & review of Documents like BMR & BPR, Qualifications, Preparation of process-order.
– Frequently follows up of RM & PM through ERP System. Working as training coordinator for Injectables Dept.